This Kobalt 7-amp rotary hammer is powerful enough to take on the toughest jobs. It is ideal for drilling and hammer drilling into masonry and concrete for dowel fixings or through-holes. It can also be used for lighter duty jobs such as chiseling work when removing plaster and tiles. This rotary hammer has clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation, with switchover via a carbon brush reverser, resulting in almost identical torque in both directions of rotation.
- Lightweight 800-watt hammer drill and chisel hammer is pistol-shaped for maximum user control
- Clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation with switchover, via carbon brush reverser – for almost the identical torque in both directions of rotation
- Drills and hammer drills into masonry and concrete for dowel fixings or through-holes – drill diameters from 4mm to 18mm
- Can be used for light-duty work, such as removing plaster and tiles
- Depth limit gauge – for precision drilling