Protect your hands when gardening and doing other handyman projects around the house with this pair of Kobalt foam-dipped rayon (or viscose) made from bamboo fiber gloves. These comfortable, seamless knit gloves are made with a hi-viz green nitrile foam-dipped palm that provides excellent grip in both wet or dry conditions. The fabric is made from bamboo fiber that possesses natural anti-microbial properties that eliminates odor causing bacteria. The wrist closure is made with stretchable elastic to ensure a snug, comfortable fit that keeps out dirt, debris and other irritants during lengthy jobs. The entire glove is made from latex, making it allergen-free and wearable by those with sensitive skin.
- Fully seamless design provides excellent dexterity and range of motion during wear
- Rayon or viscose fiber fabric made from bamboo possesses natural anti-microbial properties
- Nitrile foam-dipped palm provides superior grip in both wet or dry working conditions
- Latex and allergen-free construction for worry-free wear
- Extended wrist conforms to wearer to keep out dirt and debris